1) You must ensure students make meanings: co-constructivism
2) Teaching the hard stuff: concrete to abstract and multiple modes of representation
3) Graphic organisers, card-sorting games and styles of analysis
4) The RAR model: structuring your teaching of a topic
5) Classroom questioning and discussion: the self-correcting classroom
6) Teaching methods for the ‘orientation' phase: setting the scene
7) Modelling: demonstrating physical and intellectual skills
8) The ‘receive' phase: presenting new content to students
9) Getting students to apply their learning
10) Helping students to write essays, reports and assignments
11) Methods to check and correct learning
12) Reusing and reviewing the learning of a topic
13) Teaching study skills and academic skills: strategy training
14) Sifting educational evidence
15) Further reading and references
By confirming this purchase, you will gain access to this digital book for 1 year (a hard copy is not included). The book is accessible in Blinklearning's platform. In order to access the book you need to login in www.blinklearning.com/login using your username and password and/or use one of Blinklearning's apps and activate the license. If you are not yet a Blinklearning user, you will have to create an account.
Delivery of digital licenses is done by electronic mail. Once the purchase is made, you will automatically receive a confirmation email with the license codes. If you do not receive this email please contact us as soon as possible through our contact email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Remember that you must tell us the order number.
If you wish to cancel the product you may do so within 30 days of the purchase date for textbooks and 7 days for reading books. To cancel the product and obtain a refund send an email to email@example.com making sure to include your order number.